Honda Civic vs Toyota Corolla
Rearview camera on every model
Available turbocharged engine
2016 North American Car of the Year®
The Honda Civic Sedan comes with standard features that stand out.
Check out everything the Honda Civic has to offer:
- Aggressive Styling
- All-LED Headlights (Touring)
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers (Touring)
- 1.5-liter, Turbocharged Engine (EX-T and above)2
- 42-MPG Highway Rating2
- Continuously Variable Transmission13
- Outboard Rear Heated Seats (Touring)
- Power Driver's Seat (EX-L and Touring)
- 60/40 Split Rear Seats (EX and above)14
Audio & Connectivity
- Apple CarPlay® (EX and above)8
- Google Android Auto™ (EX and above)9
- Driver Information Interface (EX and above)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Forward Collison Warning (FCW)
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™(CMBS™)
 28 city/40 highway/32 combined mpg rating for LX 6MT model. 31 city/42 highway/35 combined mpg rating for EX-T 6MT model. 31 city/40 highway/34 combined mpg rating for LX & EX CVT models. 32 city/42 highway/36 combined mpg rating for EX-T, EX-L and Touring models. Based on 2017 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions and other factors.
 Apple CarPlay is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
 Android and Android Auto are trademarks of Google Inc.
 CVT models are LEV3-SULEV30-rated in California and states that have adopted California vehicle emission regulations. CVT models in non-CARB states and 6MT models in all 50 states are LEV3-ULEV125-rated.
 Carrying too much cargo or improperly storing it can affect the handling, stability and operation of this vehicle. Follow applicable load limits and loading guidelines.