The COVID-19 pandemic is impacting the lives of our customers, communities and neighbors. Beyond the most important need to stay healthy, we know that many are also experiencing financial stresses.
Honda is here to help.
If you're a Honda Financial Services Account Holder:
Available Hardship Help: Payment extensions and deferrals, as well as late fee waivers are available. For more information, please visit HondaFinancialServices.com. We appreciate your patience as we are experiencing high call volumes.
If you need to purchase a new or used vehicle right now, we can help make it easier:
- 90 Days to First Payment Program: 90-Day Deferred Payment on new vehicle sales financed by Honda Financial Services for qualified customers*
- Loyalty Purchase Assistance Cash: $1,000 toward the purchase or lease of a new Honda model (certain exclusions apply)
- Certified Pre-owned Vehicle Special APRs: Honda: Civic, Accord and CR-V from April 17, 2020 to June 1, 2020
If your vehicle requires repair or maintenance, in so far as your state and local governments have recognized transportation as an essential need, your local Honda dealer service operation should be open and able to help you.
In addition to payment and financial hardship assistance, Honda is working to help its customers, partners and communities throughout North America. Our efforts support community and government actions aimed at combating the COVID-19 pandemic, and include:
- Deploying our 3-D printers to manufacture visors for protective face shields that will be used by medical providers, and investigating the ability to manufacture other medical equipment
- Donating personal protective equipment from our North American facilities, including N95 face masks, to support frontline health care providers
- Pledging $1 million to food banks and meal programs across the United States, Canada and Mexico to provide food to the most vulnerable populations
- Offering first responders, health care professionals, military personnel and college graduates $500 toward a new Honda vehicle when financed or leased through Honda Financial Services
We continue to explore other ways to serve local communities across North America.
We hope you'll join us in protecting the health of our families and communities by following the advice of the Centers for Disease Control and your local health authorities.
Together we will make it through these challenging times.
Limited sales and leasing activities at licensed new and used car and truck dealerships are deemed essential only if those activities:
- close a pending transaction that began before Governor Inslee’s Proclamation 20-25 was issued; or
- replace a totaled vehicle, replace a damaged vehicle that is impractical to repair, extend a lease that expires, or provide transportation to essential workers, as identified in the “Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers” list, Appendix to Proclamation 20-25, if the essential worker has no other means of transportation.
- on-site visits to the dealership are by appointment only and must be scheduled remotely;
- only 1 dealership employee may be present in the dealership building (showroom or office) at any one time, and that employee may only be present during the duration of the sale;
- as part of the sales transaction, the buyer must certify that the purchase is essential for one of the reasons provided above; and
- all activities must be conducted in a manner that complies with social distancing and sanitation measures established in Proclamation 20-25.
Any activity meeting the above criteria must still comply with the following: